Sunday, July 19, 2015

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

We're really starting to hate Fake Christmas here at the CLP. We take our first look at a Disney sequel. One you might remember as "Belle's Enchanted Christmas" but that isn't its name...and I have no idea where you got that from. 

Episode hilights? Not much! But we do try and comprehend the numerous plot holes in the original Beauty and the Beast while meandering our way through their meandering plot. 

And Tim Curry is back, for a third time...

Direct Download



Our newest episode!

4 comments:

  1. It is undeniable that many men and women from across the globe are getting beauty conscious as they age up. Easy beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. In moving towards greater health, we again understand that the health of our communities and countries are a reflection of the health of the individuals. Web Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy listening to these reviews while drawing, and more times than I can count I've had to pause in the middle of a pen stroke to laugh my ass off and I've made mistakes more times than I'd like to admit(easily fixable with my gellpen dw) keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete