Sunday, November 19, 2017

Doogal

This has gotta be the worst thing that Harvey Weinstein's ever done right? Without checking the news of the past couple months or paying attention to anything any female celebrity has ever said, or just looking at Harvey Weinstein, I'm going to assume this is the worst thing he's ever done.

Let me just Google him to make sure I'm spelling his name right.

...

Oh.

Well, I'll just check on Louis C.K. while I've got Google open.

...

Oh.

This is gonna take a while.

We review Doogal.

Direct Download



Our newest episode!

5 comments:

  1. We can hear the chair squeaking, Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sagan and Co., I recommend a double feature of The Wild Thornberrys Movie & Memoirs of a Geisha as a bonus extra in the next episode in the weeks to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do I feel like, based on the description, this episode is going to talk about a social-political meme that no one will remember at all by the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a cartoon children I like it very much. Because I see my son open the morning every day. And this also teaches children. Good with me. For those who want to give children. See this cartoon can come to see the page at all.

    สมัครบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete